Sunday, February 17, 2008



Post Valentine


It was amazing to me how many people were so blasé about Valentine's Day. Everyone was so above it! Thinking that it is not a fair representation of love. It is not I fully agree, but it is a day to be had and if you are with someone they should come through. Not automatic candy and chocolate (although I never balk at chocolate), but something warm and good should be done between the two of you is all...

It is with the addition of my MacBook, that I have discovered there is very little in the divide between sex and computer. A cornucopia of smart and cheap sex. This recent find is lovely, and always my standard. Ahhh, and the perverse pleasures which I do not have to direct you to...

I am working on my own erotic masterpiece, loving that inspiration comes where I am and am not looking for it. I am pleased that although I was interrupted by a must read from a man who has me hankering now to read Balzac, that I am back to reading Split. I adore Kristina Lloyd, really.


No comments: