Friday, September 21, 2007


Smell The Daisies



Finished Darker Than Love. I love to read people who inspire me and stretch my mind as a writer. Kristina Lloyd is so daring and creative erotically! Fearless! Maybe there is some karma granted from reading her novels for my own writing. I have a degree in Creative Writing, but the true lessons in writing is reading and loving what you read. You in turn learn to love what you write, or write what you love.

One of my friends just submitted an erotic story for an anthology, and was like Leonore, you should try doing that! What a novel idea! Me writing! Submitting!--there is a double entendre there, yes?

I am definitely game for doing this very thing. Writing! Submitting! Stay tuned...Right now, I am reading and letting ideas churn. Taking time to stop and smell the daisies until they are blurred...

1 comment:

Kristina Lloyd said...

Huge thanks! You're very kind. That really means a lot to me. Fearless, moi!

Good luck with writing and subbing. And you're right, reading is inseparable from writing. And as for subbing and subbing ...

KLx