Sunday, December 23, 2007


Insulation



Finished NaNo but as usual, my new passion is a new piece I am working on. I know it is a reflection of me not being able to follow through. But at least the passion for it will fill me a bit. This is my first Christmas without my mother and there is a draft inside me. My creativity is a bit of insulation for me. It is the thing that warms me when I feel cold inside. Not every bit of creative thought comes from a cold place in me, but when it does it warms me, revitalizes me that I can reconstruct everything that happens to me.

This story is a new theme for me. A spin off from the themes in my NaNo novel, very dark and at the bottom of Pandora's Box. Opened it and like a yoga pose, my head down to the bottom to get up every last bit of what I should not have even known. For this story, I have to be fearless. It is getting easier and easier for me to be so...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a Peaceful and Merry Christmas, Leonore!... off to tell my son that Santa Claus comes in the evening and not in the morning. He is rummaging through the closets...lol.