Sunday, January 20, 2008


Butterfly of Some Sort

Even though I have not been blogging, and feeling guilty--you can take the girl out of Catholic school but you cannot take the Catholic school out of the girl. It was reading someone else's blog and finding this, which I now display on my sidebar that might not make me think it is a sin not to blog as much as I maybe would like.

Not blogging, made me oblivious to this saga. It is nice to be in a cocoon sometimes, but still interesting to see what is going on in the world.

I have been working on my psychologically terse, but finally becoming erotic piece. My characters are there. This is the part where it gets fun. The best part of reading the novels
I like to read are to read the "dirty" bits. In the case of writing the novel, it is best to write the dirty bits. As well as to create the psychology that makes the dirty bits necessary.

Off I go to my cocoon again, to emerge as a butterfly of some sort...of creativity...of negativity...of something with something more to say...soon...

No comments: