Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Crime and Punishment

"So you mean to tell me that you lied about reading the book?"
She looked at him stunned.
"So I lied to get you into bed--I mean the bathroom. Sometimes a girl has got to do what a girl's got to do."
"Well I never not finish reading a book..."
She remained stunned.
If he was upset that she lied about reading the book, could she continue on with a man who stickler like a schoolteacher?
"So I guess you always finished reading a book when assigned in school?"
"Yes, and I am a schooltecher for real. You did not know that about me, did you? And I always punish students who lie about finishing books..."
Her face was scarlet.
She knew this was going to be some kind of role playing scenario which scared her.
She was not sure that she wanted to be punished.
But she was not sure either that she could resist the desire to run her fingers and scratch the glass of the microscopic glasses he was wearing either.
"Well maybe I am a rebel. Maybe I don't want to be punished."
He grabbed her upper arm.
"You don't make the rules here missy--come along. You are going to the dean's apartment.
"But--"
"Nothing...But nothing"

No comments: