Monday, February 26, 2007


They Look



I was already a fan of Helen Mirren, simply because I love her name, which would sound like "they look" in Spanish." On the Barbara Walters special before the Oscars, Mirren was asked about the sensual roles which she had done before "The Queen." Her movie choices and love life--she did not get married until she was 52--were the apex of the interview. Walters asked her if she would take off her clothes again for a film, and with a smile she said yes! I was so inspired by her, she has inspired me to create a new blog label. Femme Fatales can be misconstrued--you can if you would like. The women I will focus on here are women who make me happier to be a woman who creates what I hope are good women--you better believe that "good" is not necessarily what you would interpret as good...and maybe it is!

No comments: