Monday, February 19, 2007

Untagged Meme



I was reading Giardino del Piacere, and inspired by her "I Am From Post", which she found from Taylor, I found this:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 103.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

Well I have the novel I am reading in my bag...here goes...

She laughed, flushed with delight, and for an instant I thought that maybe my hope was as modest and easy to fulfill as hers. She went to the bedroom, hunching over as she walked, trying to cover herself with her undershirt, which was too short for the job. (Don't Move by Margaret Mazzantini)

1 comment:

CeeCi said...

That sounds like a pretty good book! Here's mine::

"It could be fun when I was in a decent mood. Sometimes it even made me smile." The Devil Wears Prada, Lauren Weisberger

I find this sentence a smidge ironic...I haven't been in a decent mood for most of the day.

I'm glad your visit at the Garden took you to Taylor's site, she's a very talented and kind soul. If you're looking for something wonderful to read, she recently wrote a story called "Night of Nevers" that will keep you riveted to your chair...it was incredible.

*Big Hug*
♥ CeeCi