Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Gratitude Tuesday on a Wednesday



Magic



I believe in magic, not the pulling rabbits out of hats sort, but the kind that is meaningful and makes you think. I walked a blind man through a watery Times Square station today. The magic of people to help one another humbles me. Have you seen CeeCi's Geeky Streak? She helped me put the red in my blog, it's a simple change, but I swear it is magic to me!

BTW Guess what reared its pretty late head to me after the contest was over? I'll post the rest of objets d'art soon enough. I finished it, and so I won in my own way...


Magic courtesy of Getty Images

4 comments:

CeeCi said...

Look at what you did! Way to go, easy wasn't it? Probably the hardest part was figuring out which beautiful red you wanted to use.

When I first popped in I noticed that your borders are a pale, pale pink, so perfect with the red. I'm on my laptop and wondered if the color was bleeding, doing an optical illusion kind of thing, so I had to go look in your source code...great color choice on the borders!

And I believe in magic too! I believe in the magic every new moment holds. I believe in the magic of love. I believe in the magic of kindness. I believe in the magic of you! I enjoyed reading your GT post.

ciao bella~
CeeCi

probitionate said...

I'm sending you something 'magical' as a kind of thank-you for your recent reading assignment. Enjoy!

Leonore S. said...

CeeCi,

You are perfect. I had not even thought of the bleeding aspect. I am so glad that you shared that optical with me.

And that you inspired me to change things up if not as lovely as you!

Yes, magic is good. Very good to believe in.

Leonore S.

Leonore S. said...

Probitionate,

I am too touched by your gift, I will let you know what I think of it as soon as I am done.

Leonore S.