Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Heart Memes



Theresa whose blog is filled with faerie dust and beauty posted this meme. One of the most unique I have ever seen. I am interested in the results, here goes:

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want -- good or bad. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.

1 comment:

CeeCi said...

Leonore S::

I remember receiving my first comment from you and thinking, "here is someone I would like to know more about." So, I came to visit and found a woman who loves Tori Amos, the same art I love, has quirky musical taste, writes beautifully and is still a bit of an enigma. I find another little piece every time I visit. One day, I would really like to spend time on public transportation with you making up stories about the people we encounter.

ciao bella~
CeeCi