Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday



Re-



I am back on a Tuesday of all things! I am happy for the prefix "re"--rebirth, redo, reincarnation, reeverything.

There is a second chance for everything.

I am preparing myself for Script Frenzy. I will still blog, but that is going to be my focus. I am sucking up life right now for the visuals that I think film requires that I need to write down. I am going to have to write my eye. Exactly what my eye sees which is a challenge and a pleasure at once.

I am going to reinvent the way I create. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

CeeCi said...

Oh, that looks like loads of fun! I hope you have a fantastic time writing your script. The beauty is in the details. I loved what you said about 'writing your eye.' The world is a spectacular place when you have them wide open and take in all you can.

ciao bella~
CeeCi

Leonore S. said...

Ceeci,

What a delicious comment. You have no idea how wide my eyes have been...

Leonore S.