Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Missed Gratitude Tuesday...Again



So many things have been going on, and I am the type of person if I do not write about it right away it is lost.

I am aglow from new friends who embrace their inner Anais Nin in their e-mails and IMs. One should be so lucky to have friends like that...

...and I am. Tuesdays have become a day that does not embrace me having the time to blog--maybe I can anticipate my gratitude on Monday?!

I started working on yet another new story. But better yet, I picked up an old one I had not worked on with new inspiration.

I am glowing and full of all kinds of gratitude!

1 comment:

Cosima said...

Busy, busy bee...

I am one as well... but I have hunted down Little Birds - not easy in Hong Kong - in a used book shop, and fully intend to read it over the next week.

Have a wonderful weekend!