Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Gratitude Tuesday



Kink



I am thankful for every kinky part of me, my hair, my mind. For everything that undoes my kinks.

I have been thinking about what turns people on--maybe so much from having seen Les Anges Exterminateurs, reading Glamour. I do not think that my personal fantasies fall into the realm of the typical or atypical. Fantasies are a hypnotic state, and when I am in the mood, I let my mind wander. If I am sitting on a train, I have no problem setting my fantasy right there against a pole. If I am in the supermarket, maybe on a pile of lemons, so as we move the scent will go with the rolling fruit. I am very spontaneous.

Yet I am willing to share the stage of my fantasies with you, but not the what actually happens against that pole or on those lemons--I don't kiss or even fantasize and tell...

Now share with me--that would make me even more grateful!

The above image is courtesy of Getty Images.

4 comments:

probitionate said...

Oh, I see. You don't 'kiss and tell'. But you want us to 'share with you'! And your gratitude should make up for this imbalance? This is reasonable?!? "But it's my blog! My rules!!!"

LOL

And how do you know whether or not your fantasies are typical or atypical? And if they're neither of these, what are they?!?

So I take it that 'Gratitude Tuesday' morphs into 'HumpDay'? (Yeah, I figured that would get you chuckling...)

Remittance Girl said...

That's okay. I fantasize and tell. I have a favourite one. It involves sitting in a strangers lap, on the tube, and fucking him - very, very quietly.

Yes, it's utterly implausible. And, of course, even if it were possible, I'd never do it. But it's one of my favourite fantasies.

CeeCi said...

The best parts of kink, fantasy and spontaneity!

Great post and yes, I kiss and tell...when there's something to tell about, but let's not talk about that, okay?

ciao bella~
CeeCi

Leonore S. said...

Probitionate, I absolutely make all of the rules on my blog!

I don't really care to define my fantasies actually--they're my kink and I love them!

HumpDay, you are clever!

Remittance_girl, I simple want to be you when I grow up. Your fantasy replaced Leonora. You are one talented lady!

So Anais Nin too--Woman in the Dunes!

and

CeeCi, oh but we have to talk! I hate to be left in suspense!